Join Our Team
We are a Progressive Medium sized Brokerage with most major markets including Lloyds. For over 30 years, Acumen Insurance Group Inc. and its reliable, knowledgeable insurance brokers have been serving Hamilton, Mississauga and surrounding communities by providing a full range of insurance products and services.
Acumen Insurance Hamilton Head office offers a modern office in an ideal location off the Lincoln Alexander Expressway on the Hamilton Mountain.
We also offer full CSR support.
We are looking to hire a Commercial CSR. Acumen is looking for an individual who thrives on variety and has an entrepreneurial spirit. This position is suitable for a candidate with prior P&C insurance industry experience or with 5+ years of commercial lines related experience.
- Maintain professional relationships with underwriters, co-workers, and clients
- Provide exceptional and prompt service to clients
- Oversee and maintain a book of business through Producer engagement
- Analyze client coverage, exposures, and loss experience, to determine risk requirements
- Process new business, renewals, and day to day client inquiries
- Build personalized client relationships through proactive communication
- Prepare documentation, which includes submissions, proposals, comparison spreadsheets, binders, and endorsements
- Ensure accurate processing of policy documentation
- Coordinating the discussion of renewal strategies with Producers
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- RIBO license
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Passion for interacting with clients
- Technical knowledge of a variety of commercial products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical Spa Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Policy Works experience is preferred but not required
- Team player
What we offer:
Acumen offers a welcoming and rewarding environment for employees and clients.
In addition to working with an experienced and dedicated team, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits plan after 3 months of employment
- Company optional RRSP
- Education and career development support
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Positive work culture and environment
- Fun team environment with a family-like atmosphere