Protect Yourself and Your Tenants with Student Rental Insurance

Student residential rental property insurance for landlords who rent one- to four-unit occupied properties, from single family homes and condo units to duplexes and fourplexes. You put care into maintaining your rental property. You do your best to choose good tenants. You’re just as careful about choosing the right insurance coverage. We understand how important your investment is to you. We can provide you with a competitive quote with your student rental insurance application in Hamilton. 

Coverage is also available for condominium units rented to students and includes Loss Assessment and Unit Improvements & Betterments. 

What is Commercial Property Insurance? 

Commercial property insurance is a way for business owners to protect themselves from unforeseen circumstances, such as natural disasters, fires, criminal theft and other calamities that may damage important commercial properties. 

Property Insurance is one of the most important investments you can make to ensure the Protection of your Property Assets. The Insurance Policy also is in integral part of any financial arrangement you are making to purchase and finance new Property. 


Program Features: 

  • Building and Contents – Broad Form (for COMPLETELY UPDATED PREMISES) or Named Perils. 
  • Replacement Cost on Buildings (subject to Updated Pictures Front and Back and a Building Evaluation). 
  • Contents coverage included (LANDLORDS CONTENTS). 
  • Sewer Back Up Extension (SUBJECT TO NO PREVIOUS LOSSES and Postal Code). 
  • Rental Income – Based on 12 Months. 
  • Commercial General Liability for designated premises. 
  • Equipment Breakdown Coverage to cover resultant damage to your building from your Systems. 
  • Payment plan options include Agency Bill OR Direct Bill, Monthly Pay Plan by Pre-Authorized Void Check or Credit Card. 

For more information on student rental insurance coverages and policies  – 

Visit STUDENTRENTALINSURANCE.CA  to get your Quote ONLINE today!